Vik build questions

• Thread starter jjcor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mountainjam

Reaction score
I was #21 then got bumped to #19 2 months ago. When that happened vik asked me for my deposit and said it would be no later than 14 months to completetion. I was doubting his timeline, but now that we know he can build a guitar in a week, I'm feeling good :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
i paid my deposit in july 2011, build started march 2012. this was before the no time line list though.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
#1 :hbang::hbang::hbang:

So this means that I have a whole year before I have to pay it off? Cause if so, I may just put my deposit on it and order a siggery or another carvin to cure my GAS.

I really don't know. I've been trying to work this out myself. If my earlier post was correct that I joined at 19 then it will have been almost precisely 11 months from deposit to end, so lets call it 20 guitars per year. So much has changed though, I don't think you can really estimate safely.

I'd call it 6 months until you have to place a deposit. Aside from that he has taken the rest of the money in two installments start and finish.

Latest posts

')