Vik goes Blackmachine?

• Thread starter JoeyW
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Ah I see, that would make sense. I'm just glad there are people who know how to run a business well!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Very smart move on Vik's part. He's a top luthier, smart businessman and great at communication so he will have no problem managing all those orders over the next 3 or so years.

As for similarities to BM I can see VIK becoming just as popular. His guitars are just as painstakingly crafted. I wonder when we will see the first VIK custom order for sale on this site.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
To my knowledge i was the last order. #36.

I was quoted 16-24 months, which i will gladly wait.

im gonna go out on a limb and say its going to be much longer than that, i think a good chunk of that will just be the wait in queue time

Mitochondria

Reaction score
im gonna go out on a limb and say its going to be much longer than that, i think a good chunk of that will just be the wait in queue time

Oh totally. I am expecting around three years, if i calculate the wait time with the standard luthier wait time equation (Quoted Time+One Year). But if it looks half as good as yours or Kruneh's....:bowdown:

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
Yeah, I got on the list in Sept. last year, and I'm thinking it'll be like 2,5-3 years. No problem there, however - plenty of time to look forward to the process itself, Vik improving even more (IF this is even possible at all), to improve my guitarskills ...

and hopefully enjoy my strandberg (speccing is done, deposit payed ... :)

Latest posts

')