Vik Guitars Discussion

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theoctopus

乇レ 刀uᄊ乇尺o u刀o
Reaction score
He told me that he had done the headstock binding and laminating months ago, and he's barely cut the bodies and tops. It's a shame he's such a scam artist, because the guitars are pretty nice.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
He told me that he had done the headstock binding and laminating months ago, and he's barely cut the bodies and tops. It's a shame he's such a scam artist, because the guitars are pretty nice.

could be a chance these are old pics, i dont have FB access right now to look up those post of a bunch of limba bodies to see if they match these that he posted a while back

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
could be a chance these are old pics, i dont have FB access right now to look up those post of a bunch of limba bodies to see if they match these that he posted a while back

The pictures were taken with an iPhone 5s, so they could be as old as September 2013.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score

This?
554952_624993717541108_1507755467_n.jpg

:yum:

Animus

Reaction score
The pictures were taken with an iPhone 5s, so they could be as old as September 2013.

The metadata timestamp of shutter capture on one of those jpegs viewed in Adobe Bridge is 02/24/2014 10:30:52, so that was the stage he was at almost two months ago.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I just realized thats at least 8 guitars completed as of January, plus Brandon's and several others including Frederik Thordendal's Domineer 8FF are getting nearer to being finished too, and the Nolly run has started.

8 guitars in the last 3 months, granted two were NAMM/in-stocks and one was for Nolly, but still not bad!

Hopefully he keeps up the pace and there will be many happy customers.

Thorerges

Reaction score
Good to see vik being productive again.

Whats happening with the Vik USA line?

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone get the impression that the past few months worth of drama possibly did convince whatever American shop he hooked up with to pull out of the deal?

')