Vik Guitars Discussion

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

isispelican

Reaction score
So now you're blaming the endorsers instead of Vik? I don't get it but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So now you're blaming the endorsers instead of Vik? I don't get it but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes. I blame endorsers for being self serving and borderline dishonest and more than willing to misguide fans to serve thier endorsements. It happened in the BRJ debacle and seems to be happening here.

Vik is still at fault for being a scumbag to his clients though, and to a less critical extent, being a homophobe.

If you can’t see the difference between those than I'm pretty sure you don't understand what I'm saying right now.....:lol:

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
One person who posted to this thread had their orders canceled and two others I know of were threatened with it if they said anything else negative about Vik here. One of the two who were threatened was told his order WAS canceled then Vik backtracked on it.

The only one :nuts: here is anybody trying to make it sound like that didn't happen.

I never have and never will say it didn't happen. But overgeneralising and saying everyone that posts here won't get a guitar is, as I said, ridiculous.

Last edited:

Thorerges

Reaction score
1655845_863543340352810_948263263003360816_n.jpg

Originally started as a "show-off" model for NAMM'15. But since we are going to have another Duality 6 "ViK Guitars - the Challenge" Winner at our booth this amazing Duality 6 Walnut Burl is offered for sale.

I don't know what that means. Did the winner of 'The Challenge' never get his guitar? Or is he going to build another one for him? Not quite sure what he means by what he wrote.

Beautiful guitar though.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
^^ He means that he wanted a Duality 6 at the booth, and this one was originally going to be it, but since those are the specs the challenge winner wanted, the challenge guitar will substitute for it at NAMM. Well, that's the only way I could make sense of it any way.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never have and never will say it didn't happen. But overgeneralising and saying everyone that posts here won't get a guitar is, as I said, ridiculous.

Read what was posted again. No one said that "everyone that posts here won't get a guitar", they simply referenced that it DID definitely happen.

I don't care if only one was or will be canceled. That single case is enough to highlight everything wrong with Vik and how he attempts to run his business.

Basically you're splitting hairs just as you're accusing others of. What's really ridiculous is you arguing this point. :lol:

Also, about 1 day 4 hours before this thread gets goofy again.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Stunning top but I do not love that white hardware, swap that out for black or gold and we'd be set.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Does he use CNC ? The quality of his work is amazing.

Latest posts

')