Vik Guitars Discussion

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MJS

Reaction score
I've been wondering if anyone will heckle Vik at NAMM.

Only if they're carrying around keyboards and monitors to hide behind. :D

What's said online rarely seems to match up with what gets said in person.

And what Jlang said. :yesway:

flint757

Reaction score
Just have people skip past his booth with a basket full of glitter throwing it over their shoulders as they pass by. :lol:

That'd be a sight to see.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I'd assume that everyone is over it, and everyone will be courteous. No sense trying to stir up drama when it's run it's course.

flint757

Reaction score
That does appear to be the case. Since no one has posted anything new from his mouth I assume he may have learned his lesson as well, as far as talking smack goes.

flint757

Reaction score
Still on with the inappropriate one liners I see. :lol:

I'd be pretty upset by that comment had I been the one in the photo. I'd be curious to hear what she thinks.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
So he's a bigot who's now, apparently inadvertently, making a somewhat homoerotic remark at the expense of a woman who probably wouldn't appreciate being associated with that comment.

Way to stoke the flames yet again Vikky. Let's see how you dig your way out of this one.

....and changing the post....yeah, the internet never forgets.

MJS

Reaction score
Classy vik, classy.

As opposed to this forum, where girl guitarist posts just get a bunch of much classier replies calling the playing mediocre at best and saying any attention she gets is only because of her looks. ;)

flint757

Reaction score
As opposed to this forum, where girl guitarist posts just get a bunch of much classier replies calling the playing mediocre at best and saying any attention she gets is only because of her looks. ;)

To be fair that's not usually any of the regulars, as far as I'm aware (way too lazy to verify that though :lol:), and we have a lot of forum members.

That aside it's not okay really under any circumstance and Vik really should behave more classy for his BUSINESS.

[EDIT]

Also, given his feelings about the gay community, I find it rather humorous that he finds having sex along side another dude to be something he'd enjoy. :lol:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah, we're all assholes (myself included, as always) so we totally can't call out anyone else. Thermodynamics prevents it or something. Light matter and dark matter and all that.

Though, personally, I'm more into the old "Takes on to know one." ;)

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Wasn't there some sort of Duality 8FF run that some guys were waiting on? I guess he doesn't build in stocks unless there are people waiting on similar guitars.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Did elq ever get the guitar that was supposed to be delivered during last year's show?

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
sQSZfDK.jpg

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Elq, is there any story as to why you've still not received your guitar?

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Anyone know if the guitar was at NAMM again?

maybe he's super bummed you didn't show up at NAMM to pick it up! (again)

')