Vildhjarta thread!!

• Thread starter ZeroCool
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroCool

Reaction score
I like their new song. I still want them to add something to Traces though. Well if they were planning on making it more than an instrumental. No complaints either way. I've listened to that song hundreds of times.

And a world tour wouldn't hurt. :cheers:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroCool

Reaction score
That too. I don't know how they're not signed yet. Clearly people want them around. Labels need to get there shit together.

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
That too. I don't know how they're not signed yet. Clearly people want them around. Labels need to get there shit together.

they are signed...Century Media. Album is already done tracking getting sent for mixing

Sometime this year i think

ZeroCool

Reaction score
they are signed...Century Media. Album is already done tracking getting sent for mixing

Sometime this year i think

Nice! I guess they need to update their myspace. I'm happy for them though. I can't wait to hear it.

Reaction score
I like their new song. I still want them to add something to Traces though. Well if they were planning on making it more than an instrumental. No complaints either way. I've listened to that song hundreds of times.

And a world tour wouldn't hurt. :cheers:
I can never listen to traces just once.

only6

Reaction score
Alongside Monuments/Fellsilent, Vildhjarta has to be my favourite band, even though they have barely any proper material out yet. Also new song? Do you mean Eternal Golden Monk? You can hardly call it new. Now you've got me paranoid that I've missed them releasing a new song without me noticing

ZeroCool

Reaction score
Alongside Monuments/Fellsilent, Vildhjarta has to be my favourite band, even though they have barely any proper material out yet. Also new song? Do you mean Eternal Golden Monk? You can hardly call it new. Now you've got me paranoid that I've missed them releasing a new song without me noticing

Well relatively new lol

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
They've barely released anything yet have amassed quite a following. They're very Fellsilent-esque but thats never a bad thing. I'm looking forward to their album.

Tune:

Static

Reaction score
Great band.Love everything that they've put out so far.Traces is also what got me into them when i heard it like a year back.I am quite curious as to how it would sound with vocals.

')