Vince LuPone "Trail of Light" - Appreciation Thread

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yes, I had completely forgot about this song until randomly going onto facebook last night and noticing that they had added something to my profile that shows pictures of your favourite artists in little 10x10 squares. It was out of these squares I saw Vince's album cover and searched for the song "Trail of Light"...low and behold it was there, not just a clip, the hole song :metal:

Also, if you haven't heard it then its in the members jukebox on this site. I think most people have and I love it.

The leads are awesome, great rhythm tone and totally brutal, crushing intro :metal:

:vince:

Needless to say I put it at the top of my iLike thing on facebook.

Hey-Vince.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
"Trail of Light" is a great track, but personally, I think "Spirits Rise" is one of my absolute favorite guitar instrumentals. :wub: The chorus melody is fucking absurdly cool, dude - I want to either cover the track outright, or make a point of quoting that melody in a solo on my album. :lol:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
you guys :wub:

Might as well post the video while we're at it:

[action=Vince]is going to blatantly rip off alien love child on his next album :agreed:[/action]

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
[action=Leon]approves of this thread.[/action]

[action=Leon]wishes his work PC had speakers, so he could Administer Trail Of Light to his unsuspecting coworkers.[/action]

')