FS Vintage 12AX7 / ECC83 NOS Preamp tubes

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: A truckload of vintage NOS tubes from my personal collection. All of them tested and working perfectly. Some of them measuring even higher than factory specs.
Modifications (if any): -
Accessories (hardshell case etc): -
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Spain
International OK? : YES
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Private message here
References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader here.
https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-emporium-1115
https://es.wallapop.com/user/david-28893778#
https://www.guitarristas.info/usuarios/emperoff
Price & pictures(include currency and if firm/obo): From 20€ to 85€, depending on what you fancy. Here's a list in descending order that I'll be updating with new ones I have around, or if they sell.

Mullard ECC83 short-plate: 80€/tube.
Probably the most sought after preamp tubes around. Highly detailed, with plenty of mids and a characteristic "3d" image that pleases guitar players and audiphiles alike. These test both above factory specs so they're basically new.

axyidp1tydyeymgnvrjw.jpg

Brimar ECC83 Half-Box plate: 60€/tube.
The coolest sounding Brimars with their rare "half-box" plate design that greatly reduces noise and microphonics. Probably some of the nicest sounding tubes in their price range.

n3rm4xy8mjw3tb8hjejw.jpg

Brimar ECC83 Short-plate: 50€/tube.
Pure midrange warmth and creamyness. British character to spare. Very thick sounding without sounding muddy.

hqgo0q3aaijntb75mitd.jpg

Mazda ECC83 Short-plate: 50€/tube.
Pretty much the same as above.

jd48yuoy3g1t7pyhe4fu.jpg

Tungsram ECC83: 40€/Tube. Very even and balanced frequency spectrum. The less "colored" of the bunch. Very defined. Great low to high extension as well. Works great both in V1 and the PI slot.

fh9ubgz7sqrkcq4wbvey.jpg

RFT ECC83 (Germany): 30€/tube. Big, fat and compressed. Thick glass and short-plate design makes it very resistant to microphonics. Amazing in Marshalls. Very singing tone. Loose lows.

br3ka1crcxd969y0s2q0.jpg

Beijing 6N4-J 3-Mica: 20€/tube. (80's Chinese military 12AX7, used by Marshall & Mesa). Nothing to do with current chinese manufactured tubes. These were made in the Beijing factory that only made tubes for the military. They're very rugged, super high gain and very quiet. They have a bright and agressive sound to them, with tight lows and a good kick in the high mids.

e63br6xpvoewczxheedz.jpg

Any doubts, offers, or questions feel free to PM here. Shipping costs are around 10€ to Europe, which will increase depending on the number of tubes purchased (due to insurance). Shipping to USA starts at 15€.

:wavey:

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Black Friday Bump! :bump:

Prices are all negotiable (I can't edit the 1st post) so don't be afraid to shoot an offer!

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
:bump: Bump for these lovely Siemens & Halske i63 ECC83 tubes from 1967. Probably my favourite tubes for V1 on any amp. Super clean sounding (very Telefunken-like) while retaining some sweet mids and definition all across the frequency range.

These are 55€/ud (7 available.)

nuqum218ts0u1jt6g.jpg

')