Vital Remains/Deicide DVDs

Reaction score
Title says it all. I'm looking for Vital Remains and Deicide DVDs.

Vital Remains - Evil Death Live
Deicide - When London Burns
Deicide - Doomsday L.A.

Also, if anyone is willing to part with Death's "Live in L.A.", I'll take that, too.

I don't care how much shipping is, unless you try to tell me it's going to be $20+.

south_park_smug.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll warn you up front, Glen Benton is annoying as fuck in When London Burns :lol: He spouts the dumbest shit in between songs.

That being said my DVD is still staying in my collection :lol: You can't find them on eBay or Amazon or something? Or are you just looking to score them cheap?

Reaction score
I suspect nothing less from him to be honest. I haven't seen any of it, but I expect a lot of anti-Christian ramblings.

I could probably find them on eBay, but I'm seeing if I can find them cheaper and not scratched to shit or a burnt copy.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Just bought the VR DVD on eBay for $17 shipped. This reminded me that I needed to buy it :lol:

They do sell real stuff on eBay too :lol: Just don't buy the $1 shit from China and expect it to be real.

Reaction score
Just nabbed Vital Remains' "Evil Death Live" DVD/CD for $16.96 (including shipping).

Not bad, not bad.

Reaction score
Just bought the VR DVD on eBay for $17 shipped. This reminded me that I needed to buy it :lol:

They do sell real stuff on eBay too :lol: Just don't buy the $1 shit from China and expect it to be real.

Haha, most of my movies come from ebay. I think I've only received five burnt DVDs, two of which I knew were burnt. The only reason I intentionally bought two burnt DVDs was because they aren't officially released on VHS, and the VHS copies sell for $100-$150+.

Latest posts

')