Vitriol Tabs

• Thread starter Blytheryn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Does anyone here by chance have any of Vitriol’s material tabbed out?

I’m sitting with a YouTube video trying to hesh it out, but wondered if anyone had done the same and maybe had a tab or two. There’s nothing worth much on UG.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Weedly

Alley-Oop
Reaction score
I wish....you have any luck finding anything? It can be hella confusing for all the full 6 string chords and high gain/super distorted tone trying to figure out the riffs.

mastapimp

Reaction score
I wish....you have any luck finding anything? It can be hella confusing for all the full 6 string chords and high gain/super distorted tone trying to figure out the riffs.
There's transcription software out there that will do spectrum analysis and give you the notes that make up the chord. I've used it and found it moderately successful in pulling out the right notes in very distorted tones.

Weedly

Alley-Oop
Reaction score
There's transcription software out there that will do spectrum analysis and give you the notes that make up the chord. I've used it and found it moderately successful in pulling out the right notes in very distorted tones.
Only ever tried GP. Didn't work real well. What else is there? Or what else is there that works worth a fuck?

mastapimp

Reaction score
Only ever tried GP. Didn't work real well. What else is there? Or what else is there that works worth a fuck?
Anthem Score and Transcribe! both have the spectrograph capabilities and you can demo them before you decide to buy. I currently use Transcribe! and before that I used "The Amazing Slow Downer" which is limited to just audio manipulation.

')