Vocalist looking for Guitarists in Toronto-Canada (Online or in-person)

JasonKrypt

Reaction score
I've recently started a new project - something along the lines of a "heavier" Dance Gavin Dance and am having the hardest time finding a guitarist who would like to write in that sort of experimental groove. I'm interested in either having someone in Toronto, or working with me on an online collaboration, either or is fine, though I'd prefer to play shows with this material ofcourse. I'd even be comfortable stepping into something like Periphery, Between the Buried and Me, Apostate, things along those lines. If you'd like samples of my vocals, I can surely provide the most up-to-date ones.

Now, I'm new to this forum but I'm not stranger to it as I've lurked for quite some time and have friends who are active.
If you're in-the-know of anyone who would fit the music, please let me know!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DANPIRRONE

Reaction score
I've recently started a new project - something along the lines of a "heavier" Dance Gavin Dance and am having the hardest time finding a guitarist who would like to write in that sort of experimental groove. I'm interested in either having someone in Toronto, or working with me on an online collaboration, either or is fine, though I'd prefer to play shows with this material ofcourse. I'd even be comfortable stepping into something like Periphery, Between the Buried and Me, Apostate, things along those lines. If you'd like samples of my vocals, I can surely provide the most up-to-date ones.

Now, I'm new to this forum but I'm not stranger to it as I've lurked for quite some time and have friends who are active.
If you're in-the-know of anyone who would fit the music, please let me know!

Hi ,. I am local , I can play , I have pro gear , guitar etc...send me some samples I will send some as well ...daniopirrone@gmail.com ...if you search my name on instagram you can see what I look like and I got some guitar vids as well

Thanks
Dan