Vocalist needed to finish a single for Spring/Summer release!

• Thread starter Sdrizis89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sdrizis89

Reaction score
My new project has just finished tracking the instruments for a single that we hope to release this spring. We are looking for a vocalist (screams and cleans) to help us finish it up. We are located in New York but would consider having someone online send us the vocal tracks that we would have our producer edit and mix. I can send you the unedited/unmixed track upon request if you are interested in tracking your vocals over it. If we dig it, well work out getting your vocals on the finished track. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Inertia

Reaction score
My new project has just finished tracking the instruments for a single that we hope to release this spring. We are looking for a vocalist (screams and cleans) to help us finish it up. We are located in New York but would consider having someone online send us the vocal tracks that we would have our producer edit and mix. I can send you the unedited/unmixed track upon request if you are interested in tracking your vocals over it. If we dig it, well work out getting your vocals on the finished track. Thanks!

Send to me inertiabandofficial@gmail.com

')