Vocalists of Sevenstring? (would you like to be on my album?)

• Thread starter TreWatson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I have a plan for my album, Death of a monarch, which is slated out sometime in the next 2 months.

would you like to sing and/or scream for some B sides of the album tracks i have?

so far, the general plan is to take some of the eleven tracks (2 are already planned, if I can get all of them, spot on) and have someone do vocals on it and have your name featured on each track you are on. (i'm planning to have a LOT of bonus material on this album.

all you have to do is be able to record your vocals and be confident in your ability to sing or scream, and if you are interested, let me know and we will work from there.

one track i know will require mostly singing.

if anyone is interested, check it here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4840052/Blaspheme album mix.mp3

im hoping there is some interest.

let me know!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I'd be willing to do this, kind sir. If you look in my sig, there is a video with vocal samples. Lemme know if you're interested.

My singing voice is pretty shot right now, but hard vocals I can do no sweat.

mnemonixx

Reaction score
I have a plan for my album, Death of a monarch, which is slated out sometime in the next 2 months.

would you like to sing and/or scream for some B sides of the album tracks i have?

so far, the general plan is to take some of the eleven tracks (2 are already planned, if I can get all of them, spot on) and have someone do vocals on it and have your name featured on each track you are on. (i'm planning to have a LOT of bonus material on this album.

all you have to do is be able to record your vocals and be confident in your ability to sing or scream, and if you are interested, let me know and we will work from there.

one track i know will require mostly singing.

if anyone is interested, check it here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4840052/Blaspheme album mix.mp3

im hoping there is some interest.

let me know!!

So

I´m really interested in this Project.

Here is a little sample of a mix posted (a mixing Problem), but there are vocals on the track I did for two years...

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/recording-studio/133219-cubase-studio-audio-export-problem.html

tell me if you like it

cheers

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
oh wow, you guys are showing interest in the project!

this does my heart real good!

PMs work and I'll run down some tracks and we'll get to talking

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
I told you on Facebook I'm down, but you ignored me :squint:

I do mainly death metal vocals, but I can nail quite a few different screams (everything from Norma Jean to Suicide Silence to Black Dahlia Murder to DEP).

Let me know if you need anything. :yesway:

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
I'm a pretty decent growler. And I'm getting to be a decent singer. Would you mind female vocals on it? I may wanna do a growling and singing thing with my lead guitarist from one of my bands, she's a kickass singer.

Just a thought.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I'm a pretty decent growler. And I'm getting to be a decent singer. Would you mind female vocals on it? I may wanna do a growling and singing thing with my lead guitarist from one of my bands, she's a kickass singer.

Just a thought.
actually, THAT sounds freaking amazing. PM me what you'r interest would be and we'll get to work.

oh my god, I'm getting So Excited here!

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I told you on Facebook I'm down, but you ignored me :squint:

I do mainly death metal vocals, but I can nail quite a few different screams (everything from Norma Jean to Suicide Silence to Black Dahlia Murder to DEP).

Let me know if you need anything. :yesway:
hey, JERK, shoulda messaged me. ILU

JacobShredder

Reaction score
do you have lyrics for the song you posted?
I have an idea forming in my head the way it goes but lyrics would help

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
i have a couple basic ideas but no set lyrics. creativity always appealed to me more than someone who needs a set pattern.

JacobShredder

Reaction score
I mean I could come up with something but if you could give me an idea that you think would fit with it that I can roll with it would help tremendously.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested, but I'm not much of a screamer/growler. My singing voice however I'm pretty confident with, it's normally compared to Chris Daughtry and Steve Lukather if that gives you an idea. My range goes up to about and A# or B below high C depending on the day.

I'll see if I can make a clip for you, good luck with the project in either case! :)

ChasingTheSun

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
So, I have an interesting proposition: personally, i'm not an amazingly great singer (although i'm working at it) but as a growler i can hold my own (especially when i'm recording as opposed to live).

On the other hand, my seven piece prog band often has all seven on us sing, of which at least 4 of us are growlers/screaming/roarers. I could pitch to the band the concept of getting some/all of us throwing down on the track? 3 part vocal harmony with 4 different screams at the same time would certainly be an experience :D

If you're not interested in that kind of excessive vocals, and my growling isn't on par with what you want, i'll gladly pass you onto james WHO can sing. Demonstrations will be provided soon.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
So, I have an interesting proposition: personally, i'm not an amazingly great singer (although i'm working at it) but as a growler i can hold my own (especially when i'm recording as opposed to live).

On the other hand, my seven piece prog band often has all seven on us sing, of which at least 4 of us are growlers/screaming/roarers. I could pitch to the band the concept of getting some/all of us throwing down on the track? 3 part vocal harmony with 4 different screams at the same time would certainly be an experience :D

If you're not interested in that kind of excessive vocals, and my growling isn't on par with what you want, i'll gladly pass you onto james WHO can sing. Demonstrations will be provided soon.
its an interesting proposition.

')