Vocalists of Sevenstring? (would you like to be on my album?)

• Thread starter TreWatson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I can't sing for shit.. Sorry Tre... aajhahaha

Dude, if you let JohnIce lay vocals on 1 track, it's gonna rain women in yo house. His sexoil will bring millions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
there is so much talent and so little tracks!
oh my gawd!

Well, I'm looking through all of my tracks here.

hopefully i got some good shit that i can pass around, I have assigned a couple already, so let's see

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
just in case anyone is interested, I decided to go through with making it a 2 disc project since i got so many requests and i just finished with the 2 sets of album artwork done by Jimmy Rowe.

check it:

deathofamonarchwboldert.jpg

rebirthofamonarchcopy.jpg

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
it's interesting

I'll take it into consideration

(I'm running out of songs to assign :ugh: if i don't pick you, please nobody get mad at me, i really do want to place everyone, but only have 12 or so songs to give out)

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
Not a singer (doesn't sound like you need more anyway)...just wanted to inform you that the track in the first post is

product_image.php

:hbang:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
album artwork has been resimplified. and we decided to go with a new font.

rebirthofamonarchii.jpg

oh, and no, I'm not trolling.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
I like album art version 2.0 better than the first. Sorry it's off topic I know.

On topic, the album sounds like it's shaping up. I'm looking forward to hearing it. :)

Kavnar

Reaction score
You should just put the tracks out their for anyone to do vocals on and then choose your favourite. It'll give you a lot more options when it comes down to choosing one you like. You never know there might be some pretty unexpected vocal talents on SS.ORG

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
no, kav, it kinda comes down to wanting to present the album as a package, it has one side, which is the polished instrumental side and the other which will have vocals. get what i'm driving at?

Kavnar

Reaction score
no, kav, it kinda comes down to wanting to present the album as a package, it has one side, which is the polished instrumental side and the other which will have vocals. get what i'm driving at?

Ahh right. That will be sick. :yesway: Really enjoying the song in your first post by the way. Have you got a theme for the album? Any lyrics? I'm not a vocalist or anything. Just interested in the album.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
Ahh right. That will be sick. :yesway: Really enjoying the song in your first post by the way. Have you got a theme for the album? Any lyrics? I'm not a vocalist or anything. Just interested in the album.
i have a couple dudes doing their own lyrics (Jake Tull is writing his own and i'm stoked to hear them) , so i want a varying of themes. the track in the first post is one of my favorites, though i totally feel like I'm dickriding tool. lol

the theme musically is the sporadic contrasting with structure

so some songs i used a lot of music theory with, they're incredibly structured and orchestrated

others just ridiculous and nearly atonal ( one song IS atonal )

and a few right in the middle.

i do have some lyrics ( like the ones i'm giving Drewsif. oh, did i mention he's doing vocals? yeah, he's doing a track) but i prefer to hear what they think/ feel

once i have each song I'm going to promote each artist on my FB/blogs/whatever because each one is INCREDIBLY talented and deserves NOTHING but good vibes and attention.

Kavnar

Reaction score
i have a couple dudes doing their own lyrics (Jake Tull is writing his own and i'm stoked to hear them) , so i want a varying of themes. the track in the first post is one of my favorites, though i totally feel like I'm dickriding tool. lol

the theme musically is the sporadic contrasting with structure

so some songs i used a lot of music theory with, they're incredibly structured and orchestrated

others just ridiculous and nearly atonal ( one song IS atonal )

and a few right in the middle.

i do have some lyrics ( like the ones i'm giving Drewsif. oh, did i mention he's doing vocals? yeah, he's doing a track) but i prefer to hear what they think/ feel

once i have each song I'm going to promote each artist on my FB/blogs/whatever because each one is INCREDIBLY talented and deserves NOTHING but good vibes and attention.

That's awesome to hear. Excited that you've got a solid musical direction with it as well. I've been a fan of your stuff for ages, so it will be good to see what happens with this :yesway: Keep us posted man, and goodluck!

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
That's awesome to hear. Excited that you've got a solid musical direction with it as well. I've been a fan of your stuff for ages, so it will be good to see what happens with this :yesway: Keep us posted man, and goodluck!

thanks for the kind words man, i really appreciate hearing that.

makes me feel like doing music despite all this crazy college work and multiple jobs is worth it. :)

')