Votes: 37 37.8%
  • Silverburst

Votes: 33 33.7%

• Total voters

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Hi guys,

In the not so distant future, I am going to purchase a replacement RG7 body (probably ash, if you want to know) to go with my in-the-process ETGuitars 28" conversion neck, which has an ebony fretboard. Now, I wish to refinish the body and headstock myself, but am undecided upon the design. So, I'm going to let you guys point me in any of the following three directions. They are -

White

white.jpg

Ghostburst
white-sunburst.jpg

Silverburst

grey-sunburst.jpg

Please note that the "Ghostburst" will not have it's horns totally covered in paint, as per the picture. I am only using the Virtual JEM/RG Builder, so it's a pretty basic and unrefined picture.

Now, I'm pretty much set on these three finishes, but if you can think of another finish which you think I might like, then by all means, post it. Bear in mind that I'm trying to convey a dark/modern vibe with this guitar, so lime green and purple finishes are out of the question.

Thanks for voting,

caughtinamosh

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where are you getting your neck from and how much does it cost?

I only ask as I'm weighing up the idea of buying parts for a project guitar to build over the summer and the only baritone necks I can find are Warmoth's.

He said it's from E.T. Guitars and they have some pricing information on their site.

For the original topic, I think they all look good, but I'll vote plain white :lol:

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Where are you getting your neck from and how much does it cost?

I only ask as I'm weighing up the idea of buying parts for a project guitar to build over the summer and the only baritone necks I can find are Warmoth's.

I PM'd you with the specifications and price.

Ramsay777

Is an A7X fan
Reaction score
White - Basic and just awesome really :metal:

Although, I dunno what wood yer planning. Ash looks awesome with a white stain.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Wow, this is close... There has been more liking for the "white with black burst" than I originally anticipated. Keep 'em coming folks :).

')