Vote TERRORHORSE For Taste Of Chaos!

• Thread starter eleven59
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks man! If we win, we'll get to play the Toronto show, and then all the winners from this round get voted on and the overall winner gets to play Warped Tour. Like, the whole tour. :eek: And a full EBMM endorsement :yesway:

But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we're not even really close to winning this round yet :lol: But we're working hard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks!

Also, if any of you are on other forums, it would help big time to start threads over there about us and this contest if at all possible. I'd do it, but I'd hate to be the guy who signs up just to spam about his band, it doesn't work :lol:

abyss258

Reaction score
I threw up a thread on Ultimate-Guitar for ya. I don't have any other forums I could go on, but I could post this on 4chan :ugh: :lol:

Reaction score
Hey, good luck dude! I'll hop on and vote for you guys as well. My band is doing this in the Dallas area, so if ya can, check out the thread I just started. We got to be on the tour last year, so hopefully we can do it again! Again, best of luck!

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, good luck dude! I'll hop on and vote for you guys as well. My band is doing this in the Dallas area, so if ya can, check out the thread I just started. We got to be on the tour last year, so hopefully we can do it again! Again, best of luck!

I'm voting you every day :yesway:

Hoj0

Reaction score
Hoo, vox sound a lot like earth crisis.

Voting!

Shinto

ss.org lurker
Reaction score
I would but I needed to register and the confirmation email hasn't found its way on to my inbox...:squint:

Latest posts

')