VOX Series 33

• Thread starter Artean
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Artean

Reaction score
Anyone tried out Vox series 33? They look good, especially the black double cut, but I have no idea how they play. Also cursious about their Coaxe pickup system and what tones it might be able to produce.

VOX | Series 33 Guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I like the look of the single-cut. The ash grain on a stripped-down LP shape has kind of a rustic look.

Reaction score
I was >< close to just up an buying one of the 55 series online, but just couldn't do it without playing one first. No one carries the damn things, and there are very very few reviews for any of their guitars. You would think they would push them to any shop that carries their amps. GC and Best Buy can carry 100s of their amps, but not a single one of their guitars? WTF is that all about? Not very many YouTube videos either, just not enough out there on these things.

They look absolutely amazing, though. Especially the cream color.

Artean

Reaction score
Yeah, internetz seriously lack info on these axes. There are a few reviews, but far from enough, and there's not a single clip I can find with heavier tones. Meh.

')