VRITRA (Eastern Progressive Metal) [Looking for feedback]

• Thread starter Snarkleberry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Snarkleberry

Guitarist/Producer
Reaction score
Arahan - VRITRA

Just finished up this track, put a lot of work into it. Would love to hear some feedback! I'll also take a look at anything you want to send my way. :shred:

Rig -

Agile Interceptor 6 < Scarlett 2i < Reaper < Guitar Rig
Steven Slate Drums Programmed in
Reason 5 used for other instruments

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
Sounds way better then most of the bands out there IMO. great job, finish the CD and let me know where can buy it

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Dude, what chords where you using at 2:13- 2:50. The whole rain storm bit. Those are sweet chords. Good tune man! I liked it a lot.

Snarkleberry

Guitarist/Producer
Reaction score
X--|--X--|--0--|--10--
5--|--10-|--6--|--10--
3--|--9--|--7--|--11--
7--|--12-|--7--|--14--
0--|--9--|--X--|--12--
0--|--0--|--8--|---0--

There ya go dude, it just repeats those four chords. I wanted it to sound unique so I came up with these non traditional chords. It's in drop b by the way.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
^ thanks man. Theyre pretty cool.

LichGuitar

Reaction score
this is honestly one of the most unique things ive heard in a long time. and it has inspired me in so many ways. i say perfect the mastering of this track and it will blow peoples minds. i love it.

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
have to comment again, man this song is so sick. anyway you could emial me a copy so I can put it on my i pod?

Dash

Reaction score
Great song. I would look at your drums though, they sound literally like a standard slate kit. You should try more compression and EQ'ing. The song itself is great so imo it's worth it. :hbang:

Snarkleberry

Guitarist/Producer
Reaction score
have to comment again, man this song is so sick. anyway you could emial me a copy so I can put it on my i pod?

Sure man, what's your email? This version still needs vocals and to be mastered as these guys have said, which will be out in about a week if you want to wait for that.

Great song. I would look at your drums though, they sound literally like a standard slate kit. You should try more compression and EQ'ing. The song itself is great so imo it's worth it. :hbang:

I totally agree, I just don't have much experience eq'ing drums or compression in general for that matter. I'll see what I can do.

')