Waghorn Guitars

• Thread starter abadonae
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to add to the list of other highly skilled UK luthiers, i thought i'd show you guys Waghorn guitars in case you hadn't seen them before!

They not so long ago made a guitar for our friend Josh from the epic Bloodshot Dawn and it's literally the most flawlessly built V i've ever seen in my life, utter dedication to quality...and it looks bitching as f**k too!

It's in the gallery i've linked below, called the Apocalypse V and it's damn hard to miss haha

Waghorn Guitars ~ Custom Electric Guitars : Gallery

Enjoy perusing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I like that purple (lavender?) Telecaster, although the trem could go. I'm just not a big fan of trems at all lol

I also liked that PRS body style, the color on it was gorgeous <3

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Yeah Waghorn Guitars are amazing, I've been going to their workshop for years, Tom (Waghorn) is a lovely fella and helped train some awesome builders like Dylan (Daemoness) and Nathan Sheppard too.

Jammed on the 8 string Meshuggah inspired guitar that was completed recently and it's amazing, an instrument of the quality of any LACS I have played but for only the fraction of the cost of a Meshuggah signature guitar. Just amazing.

Worth noting is that he builds guitars for Alex Hutchings such as this one:

The Waghorn Workshop is the only place I trust to take my guitars to get setup/repaired, they always do such an amazing job.

s4tch

Reaction score
^Alex Hutchings is the man, awesome player. And wow:

133.jpg

77zark77

Reaction score
too bad there's not a pic of the whole guitar, but DAT one....... :bowdown: !!!

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Yea man, we're mates with the guys from Bloodshot Dawn and when Josh first pulled that out of the case i nearly sex wee'd a little bit, the headstock is just a dirty fish hook it's amazing. No matter what i looked at i couldn't find a single flaw on the thing!!

That seven string is the Corax and they look amazing too, a really awesome take on the standard fat strat shape, definitely want one in the bag at some point!

Reaction score
Waghorn makes some great acoustic instruments - I've not actually ever played any of his electrics, but they sure do look nice.

Also worth noting, Tom Waghorn is the luthier who taught Dylan from Daemoness how to build instruments. Nice guy too.

TGN

Reaction score
Very nice to look through that gallery. He has made some really beautiful stuff. :)

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Waghorn makes some great acoustic instruments - I've not actually ever played any of his electrics, but they sure do look nice.

Also worth noting, Tom Waghorn is the luthier who taught Dylan from Daemoness how to build instruments. Nice guy too.

Well that has to speak volumes about them then!!

I found out about them because of that Red V and just really like the stuff they're producing at the moment, they made a mad 8 string Corax as well with Lungdren m8's in

SavM

Reaction score
Wow that Corax looks incredible. Love the headstock. One day I will spec out my own!

LIPCoelhoq

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to add to the list of other highly skilled UK luthiers, i thought i'd show you guys Waghorn guitars in case you hadn't seen them before!

They not so long ago made a guitar for our friend Josh from the epic Bloodshot Dawn and it's literally the most flawlessly built V i've ever seen in my life, utter dedication to quality...and it looks bitching as f**k too!

It's in the gallery i've linked below, called the Apocalypse V and it's damn hard to miss haha

Waghorn Guitars ~ Custom Electric Guitars : Gallery

Enjoy perusing
the Apocalypse V is amazing. how much did it cost?

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
I'm unsure because Josh is an Endorsee for Waghorn so obviously the prices would've have been different, the best thing to do is to contact them and ask for a quote, they're really awesome guys and they genuinely put in serious time and care to make your happy with what your asking for :)

')