Waiting for my 7 to come is boring. (Becker video content)

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
Yeah. So I decided to make a video of me playing the Altitudes arpeggios by Jason Becker.

But about 4 takes down the road, I got frustrated and just chose the best one. :lol:

Hopefully I'll have the patience to put up a better version sometime soon. But anyways, tell me what you think.

:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how to make the sound quality better?

I tried the Line out of my amp last night, that's out of the question. I want to mic it - but should I record it simultaneously in garageband and video on the camera and try to sync them later? I'm just not sure.

chaztrip

Seeking not Found
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how to make the sound quality better?

I tried the Line out of my amp last night, that's out of the question. I want to mic it - but should I record it simultaneously in garageband and video on the camera and try to sync them later? I'm just not sure.

Dude your tone is in your fingers!!!!!! I would kill to play like that at your age!!!!!!!! the future is very bright for you my man!!!!!!:shred::shred:

I think that it sounded Fine!!!!!!!

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
get rid of those v30s. :D

great job though, man. :yesway:

:fawk: well I mean from the video perspective, I want to use something other than the tiny little mic on this computer. I've already accepted that I'm stuck with the V3 and V30's for a good while. :lol:

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
i know what you meant, i just like being a dick. :fawk:
i dig the v3, i just don't like v30s.
you should try the v3 with some better speakers before deciding to get rid of it.

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
That's kinda a major investment though.

DAMN I wish I knew more guitarists so I could try their gear :noplease: