Waiting for UPS Sucks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
aaand it's going to be a few more hours before I get pics as both of the camera batteries are dead :noplease:

one of them is charging now

That was an hour ago! Take some pictures, upload them with the little battery life left, show them to me and then put the batteries back on the charger! Win-win! :idea: :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
go buy some ;)

Proprietary rechargeable battery pack... so even if I went out and bought another one I'd still have to charge it when I got back with it :lol:

That was an hour ago! Take some pictures, upload them with the little battery life left, show them to me and then put the batteries back on the charger! Win-win! :idea: :lol:

Patience grasshopper :squint: :rofl:

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
i hate you
i hate the pens
i hate that guitar
i hate that ups showed up
i hate

[action=B Lopez]is jealous[/action]

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i hate you
i hate the pens
i hate that guitar
i hate that ups showed up
i hate

[action=B Lopez]is jealous[/action]

eh I hate that the Pens have the best record in the NHL over the last 10 games (9-1-0) but are still struggling to stay in a playoff spot :D It's rough :lol:

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate waiting for your guitar, then the site finally says out for delivery, then wait wait wait.. Doesn't come tracking still says out for delivery so you figure the driver must have run out of time.. Wait, wait, wait, nothing.. go back to the site.. it says pending so you call only to find out it was damaged and now you won't get it.. or your money back for a while..

')