Want to know the history of ss.org

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
:wavey:I have 2 years hers, 10 months as member, and I want to know the history of the site/forum. When it starts??
would be nice to know too how many mod, super mods, and admin are at this moment, any another nice data will be great, and this thread could be a informative place to new members...

Lets start!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris started it years ago (2004?) and it was a joyous time of discovery. The good people of ERG.org joined forces, and the site grew into the prosperous pplace it was, good hearted jokes about boobs and beer were to be seen everywhere. Then the Wars of the Net gripped the land and dissention was rife. There were many wounded, more dead. It was a horrific time to be a member.

In 2008 though, Chris led his faithful to the new world to start anew, and we were left to be damned. By Alex. :noway:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Protip: If you like his post so much, you could always find a non-OT thread and rep him in that. ;)

Reaction score
Chris started it years ago (2004?) and it was a joyous time of discovery. The good people of ERG.org joined forces, and the site grew into the prosperous pplace it was, good hearted jokes about boobs and beer were to be seen everywhere. Then the Wars of the Net gripped the land and dissention was rife. There were many wounded, more dead. It was a horrific time to be a member.

In 2008 though, Chris led his faithful to the new world to start anew, and we were left to be damned. By Alex. :noway:

I dont remember that part :lol:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think the parents are Jemsite.com and erg.org.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Oh oh! Tell us about the great Flying Banana war! And the mythical 100K thread!

Bedtime-story.jpg