Wanted : LTD SC607B

• Thread starter JCNY
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCNY

Reaction score
So thats it. I'm looking for the Baritone version and it has to be in nice shape. (preferably maple) I have PayPal. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theunforgiven246

BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!
Reaction score
i think shannon is selling his.
:EDIT: nevermind... his ibanez is the baritone. but he is selling the regular SC-607

JCNY

Reaction score
I missed that. Thx. Pretty rare guitar it seems. I usually can dig up what I'm lookin' for somewhere on here. Not this one though. :spock:

Reaction score
I currently have my 607B up on ebay. Check it out here. Let me know if your interesed. I'd much rather sell it to someone from the forum. Later!

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow... that's a gorgeous hunk o' mahogany. It almost looks figured! What are you looking to get for it?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Pall Falls Down said:
I currently have my 607B up on ebay. Check it out here. Let me know if your interesed. I'd much rather sell it to someone from the forum. Later!
Sweet guitar, man! :)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Cause Stephen Carpenter doesnt use it?
thatd be my guess.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Another 81-7 or 707 might fit in the neck position of the 607-B, but it'd look a little odd to me, and you'd have NO space under the strings for those times when you really want to "dig in". If only EMG made a 7-string single coil.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:
Another 81-7 or 707 might fit in the neck position of the 607-B, but it'd look a little odd to me, and you'd have NO space under the strings for those times when you really want to "dig in". If only EMG made a 7-string single coil.
Yeah, that's true. It would look kinda odd. A 7-string single-coil EMG would work nicely if it existed.

Reaction score
I thought about adding another pickup up. But for the reasons listed I decided against it. Though there is just enough room to squeeze one in there. But I mean come on 3 EMG Seven String pickups. That look really dumb, in my opinion. Plus the Mahogony gives the guitar a really warm tone. So I was happy with the middle pickup. Im hoping for around $500-600. Or more, duh! Keep in mind it comes with a case. If someone from the forum wins the auction. I'll ship it for free.

JCNY

Reaction score
Thanks man but I decided to go another route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')