Warrior Custom Shop Signature Model w/OHSC

• Thread starter FLGearnut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
item Description:
Hey guys up for sale is my near mint condition 2010-manufactured Warrior Custom Shop Sig. model guitar. This beauty is an absolutely stunning guitar which is of some of the highest quality ive felt in any guitar. Some of you may have seen this guitar previously for sale on this board from BenInKy, and now it is mine, and while I love the guitar, the only thing thats keeping me from holding onto it is the neck profile with my huge hands, and Id like to pay off some credit card bills. Here is a rundown of the specs:

-Mahogany body w/ 3-piece mahogany neck w/ purpleheart tonebar
-24 fret Macassar ebony fretboard w/ dunlop 6000 fretwire
-abalone/mother of pearl block inlays w/ mop sword inlay on 12th fret
-ebony headstock overlay with MOP warrior logo inlay
-EMG 81TW/89R dual mode active pickups w/ push-pull pots for each pickup
- LR Baggs Piezo pickup in tune-o-matic tailpiece w/ string thru body
- Hipshot locking tuners
- platinum silver finish with natural mahogany body binding
- alligator skin TKL hardshell case w/ paperwork and case candy
- NO dents, NO scratches, NO scuffs or scrapes

References: BenInKy, Zimbloth on SS.org

Price: $2000 USD paypal'd and shipped anywhere in the US.

DSC00264.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump...let me add that if somebody wants to shoot me an offer, please dont hesitate to do so. The worst i can say is no thanks. All reasonable offers will be seriously considered. I'm looking to make a sale :shred:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump.

cmon guys shoot me an offer. this guitar kicks ass, and i really need the dough :wavey:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
for the gentleman requesting fresh undies, i will throw a 3-pack of hanes into the deal if you make a decent offer :p

to engage,

this guitar actually sounds quite good clean even with the EMG's...these are the TW & R versions of these pickups mind you...alot more tonal flexibility.

and engage, if you live in st.augustine that means you live close by. If youre interested in this guitar and are willing to make the trip to orlando, ill give you a deal you cant refuse...im dead serious...ill make it worth your while brother:scream:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
ok im ready to spice this deal up for you guys.

if somebody picks up this beauty for my asking price, i will also throw in a mint condition MXR "script" logo phase90 pedal with original box & papers and an extra set of Rotosound 10-46ga strings with the guitar!

:hbang:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump for price drop. 1800 paypal'd and shipped. first to hop on this gets it!!

jsousa

Reaction score
how is this vs your rico? (all factors considered)

FLGearnut

Reaction score
two totally different animals man. both are extremely high end guitars with impeccable quality, but they sound and play differently.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump. if somebody wants to shoot me an offer for this guitar, dont be shy. reasonable offers though lol

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bills i have been loathing to get have arrived, thus I am going to drop the price to my "floor" of what i want to get out of it, in hopes somebody will pick this up.

the rock bottom price for this axe is now 1650 shipped. This price is no longer negotiable, but is damn reasonable for this guitar!

somebody buy this guitar! itll bring you good luck! :yesway:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump.

ok new strategy. i really need to sell this guitar guys im in a bit of a bind. I'll take open offers and go with the best offer on this guitar.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
If the guitar has two push-pull pots for splitting the pickups and I know the one mini-toggle is for the piezo, what does the 2nd toggle do? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')