Warrior re-fin

• Thread starter Fktpguitfiddle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fktpguitfiddle

Reaction score
So a few members asked me to post more pictures of this refinish i did for my buddy about a year ago. The color is Chrysler Sublime Green with House of colors metal flake over top. This is all the pics we have of it. before and after neck swap.

728w7a.jpg
rqxm35.jpg
dy3ou9.jpg
images

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Holy christ, I read the title and thought the BRAND "Warrior"... I was gonna slay you haha

Anywho, now that I can relax, that color is ....ing sick man!

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
looks great, even though i prefer ebony fretboards, that maple actually looks good with that color.

Fktpguitfiddle

Reaction score
That's pretty tight. The only thing I'd change on that is making the bevels black.
he ended up selling it about two months ago but we considered doing the bevels black but this was actually my first time ever painting with actual spray guns and the correct tools, and at the time i didnt wanna mess up the "hard lines" making the bevels black would've caused. but we definitly considered it! haha

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
This is definitely inspiration for me to get to refinishing my Warrior. Right now, I'm torn between taxi cab yellow, Chevy orange and toxic green.

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
I still can't decide... But the good news is I have time to think about it!

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

')