Washburn 7 string w/ Duncan Blackouts

• Thread starter jllozano
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Still working on selling stuff man. I AM interested still, lol. I'll let you know. In the Texas panhandle, it's not always so easy to move gear.

jllozano

Reaction score
Still working on selling stuff man. I AM interested still, lol. I'll let you know. In the Texas panhandle, it's not always so easy to move gear.

ha yeah i know what you mean man, shoot me a PM once you get your stuff sold anyways, my guitar is in a box ready to ship...:metal:

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
How is the action on it, etc.? I have a friend who is interested but we've never played this model.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I would buy it even just to harvest the Blackouts then sell off the wired body with hardware, you'd gain money on the damn thing. :lol: Seriously why the hell hasn't this sold? If I wasn't dead-set on the Bowes I want I'd pick it up in a heartbeat, this is ridiculous haha.

jllozano

Reaction score
i know man, i dont know why this has not sold..i mean the damn axe sounds superb and i would keep it if i didn't already have 3 other guitars(which i prefer since they are 6 strings).... however if this doesn't sell in a week or two ill just keep it cause all this bumping the thread is getting old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')