Washburn N7

STARLOVIN

Reaction score
Hey everyone, kinda new but not. Created an account a while back but haven't really bothered posting anything up until now. Wanted to show off my brand new Washburn N7. Only 6 of these were made and I'm owner #1. I'm a huge Nuno fan but also a huge fan down tuned metal so this guitar is just perfect for me.

6247a7cf.jpg

afa1214f.jpg

9ad99e11.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

s4tch

Reaction score
WOW, you don't see those very often.

danielzabolotny

Reaction score
I have to say, that's one of the most unique-looking heels I've seen on a guitar. Congrats on the score, dude. How much did you pay for it, since it's a limited edition?

STARLOVIN

Reaction score
Just to correct myself, only 6 Paduak N7's have been made so far. I'm sure more would be made if the demand was greater. I bought mine at Funky Munky Music in Kansas. Ended up getting a deal because of a little mishap. Paid $2300 USD. They currently sell for $2700.

I love paduak. It's a really heavy wood. Gives it a nice dark tone. It's got an SD59 in the neck and a duncan distortion in the bridge. And of course a lovely OFR. I love the Washburn N series. I also have 3 other N4 guitars. The SEC is what I really love about this guitar.

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
Just to correct myself, only 6 Paduak N7's have been made so far. I'm sure more would be made if the demand was greater. I bought mine at Funky Munky Music in Kansas. Ended up getting a deal because of a little mishap. Paid $2300 USD. They currently sell for $2700.

I love paduak. It's a really heavy wood. Gives it a nice dark tone. It's got an SD59 in the neck and a duncan distortion in the bridge. And of course a lovely OFR. I love the Washburn N series. I also have 3 other N4 guitars. The SEC is what I really love about this guitar.

OrsusMetal should chime in considering he works there :lol:

grogarage

stay metal
Reaction score
didnt knew this model existed, i always loved the N4 and to see a 7 string version is just awesome, congrats on this unique instrument

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
OrsusMetal should chime in considering he works there :lol:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is right there. The Paddy ones were ones we had them make. They are awesome guitars. The necks are so comfy.

Congrats, dude! I believe I saw your video over on our store's forum. :metal:

')