Website is super slow loading

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Gimme it plz. I'll figure out how to Discord in due time. :lol:

DM me, I'll pop by

Honestly? Yeah send it over. Much like Alberto7 I'm Discord-illiterate but I do have it for D&D session notes, so I'll add SSO Goofin' to the mix

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not a discord dude. Already jumped this ship like 3x separately, rev has a forum, peep the guitar IG account I guess (and tell me who tf you are on here lol)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I am not a discord dude. Already jumped this ship like 3x separately, rev has a forum, peep the guitar IG account I guess (and tell me who tf you are on here lol)

I was on MG for a bit, not long after I joined here, but I quit it so long ago when I realized it really was just the old timers hang out and no real new life kicking into the place besides Ced's manic episodes. Aside from that no othrr forum has really been worth leaving here for, and doubly so these days.

TGP? HC? UG? Everything I've heard about them sounds insufferable so I don't even bother.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
The way I see it with the discord thing that was created is that it is very reliable, so during times like this morning and afternoon where this site is in a cuban blackout, that's a place to go and satisfy the fidget spinnerish urge to read and post whatever is burning a hole in your mind. Ain't nobody got time to hold on to a shower-thought for 6 hours til the forum decides it wants to respond again.

Hopefully something happens in the future to improve the site response, but from the way some of you elders are talking, it doesn't sound likely.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
satisfy the fidget spinnerish urge to read and post whatever is burning a hole in your mind. Ain't nobody got time to hold on to a shower-thought for 6 hours til the forum decides it wants to respond again.
I feel so seen :lol:

Frankly, I blame DrewH
It's all been downhill since the politics subforum fiasco!

Latest posts

')