Website is super slow loading

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the Vejichan thread get nuked or is it still archived here somewhere? I don't remember if I missed it and only absorbed it through legends passed on by survivors.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Did the Vejichan thread get nuked or is it still archived here somewhere? I don't remember if I missed it and only absorbed it through legends passed on by survivors.
That's a good question. Weren't there a couple of Veji threads?

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Veji created like 300 threads that were basically all the same. I don't even remember which ones were which

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait was this the person that always posted the horny pig emotcion?!
If he was, I wish I'd been there to see it :lol:
He's the guy that was always feeling sorry for himself for 100 different reasons and would take no advice from anyone, despite most people's best intentions.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
Not vejichan, I THINK that was from Shono, or maybe yellow/yellowv, whatever the hell that dudes name was; I remember one of them also had an old claymation McDonald's avatar
Idk that it was shono, but that is a very shono thing to do... man, shono was so long ago, but it was real good times. We even had a custom shono emoji that I think got nuked during one of the server migrations.

For the shono uninitiated: https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/what-is-shono.158328/post-2487112

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can someone make like a MT Rushmore of SSO greats? Shono was before my time but I was thinking Shono, Veji, Puma, DrewH.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone make like a MT Rushmore of SSO greats? Shono was before my time but I was thinking Shono, Veji, Puma, DrewH.
Definitely hufschmid. Still feels weird to be able to freely type his name. :lol:

Any of the other luthiers that crashed and burned. Sherman, BRJ, Decibel... you name it.

I want to say Eric DeVries, but his is a pretty tragic story, so I probably wouldn't put him up there. I was kind of a dick to the guy a couple of times, so I carry some guilt with me.
"Rhythm in jump. Dancing close to you."

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely hufschmid. Still feels weird to be able to freely type his name. :lol:

Any of the other luthiers that crashed and burned. Sherman, BRJ, Decibel... you name it.

I want to say Eric DeVries, but his is a pretty tragic story, so I probably wouldn't put him up there. I was kind of a dick to the guy a couple of times, so I carry some guilt with me.
"Rhythm in jump. Dancing close to you."

DeVries was never one of us as far as I remember, although we definitely did jump on the bandwagon of making fun of his creations; the Elysian "crabclaw" would also be an honourable mention I'm sure.

')