Weird Ass Dream

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I just woke up at around 3:30AM completely unable to sleep after a completely bizarre dream.

I was wandering through a wasteland--that's the best way I can describe it. It was almost like a desert, but more like I would expect Cairo to look if it were bombed into oblivion and completely abandoned. Time seemed like it was flying by, and the colors seemed weird. It was almost as if I lacked the ability to see certain hues of color. The only noise I could hear was a lot of wind, and the sun was red, and made the sky an orangish yellow color.

When I woke up, I had a quote in my head..

"One owes respect to the living. To the dead, one owes only truth."

Why in the fuck am I having freaky-ass dreams and waking up quoting Voltaire? I'm laying off the spicy foods before bed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I have bizarre dreams several days a week. Of course, I remember at least one dream a night, sometimes as many as 6 dreams in a night. It has nothing to do with what I eat, I can tell you. When my girlfriend is staying with me for several days, we'll eat the same thing and I'll have several really bizarre dreams and she won't remember having had any dreams.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
:shrug:

I had a dream last night where Drew came over to Scotland, met me in my local club, and came home and proceded to slag off my entire wine collection before demolishing it, while Chris was drinking Jack Daniels the whole time and talking to himself really fast and cackling.

Note to self: Don't watch the video of Chris and Drew in the supermarket before going to bed if I'm smashed...:lol:

That was a weird dream. I've had weird and serious ones but I can't think of their circumstances right now...:scratch:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Most of my dreams I remember are ultra-realistic, have generally the same theme and people but are always different. It's only when a certain friend of mine doesn't appear in them that they are strange, which only happens in about 1/10 that I remember.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
lol, I had a dream that my mom enrolled me in high school again or some stupid shit, we were driving there and like 3 hours late too :lol: like wtf

')