This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
I think in English, even though Im not a native speaker :lol:, I forced myself at first to develop a better english (my pronunciation still sucks though :( )

I can't stand when people touch my head, dunno why, I just feel nervous when someone does it

I don't like speaking through phones, I feel that Im not being understood very well if the person im talking to doesn't see my non-verbal and kinesic languaje

aaannd I think I have a poor short term memory, that, or I get distracted way too easily

Reaction score
every now and then I'll get a sensation of bug/spider crawling on my leg or see mild colour shifting, probably a result of abusing hallucinogens during my teens.
+1 thats why i get emo when i see a dead spider.
Sometimes my eyes are twitchy like tweak from south park.
My mouth makes this frog noise when i say certain words. Air gets under my lips and i never know when its gunna come out.
I want to do this now
p9USmhk.gif

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
I can't stand when people touch my head, dunno why, I just feel nervous when someone does it
I have something like that - a few friends of mine like to sneak up on me and grab me, in a friendly, hug-like way, to say hi. I HATE IT. It stresses me out. This happened to me three times in a 10 minute period one day and I freaked out at the third person. And immediately apologized, because I know it wasn't really their fault, I'm just strange in that particular thing, and they didn't know I'd already been friendly-attacked twice before already. I got so red in the face, it was embarrassing.

Black43

Hated Ibanezes once
Reaction score
Fucking Styrofoam drives me crazy God help me if I have to touch it then I imagine scratching it and chewing on it and I start shivering. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. It's the same thing with towels. I touch a towel (unless I've just come out of the shower-then I'm fine) and I immediately start scratching it and cringing. Guess I'm just fucked up then :lol:

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Alright, some of mine are sorta....gross. Don't judge me :(.

I pick my face and smell my fingers. I do that with my belly button too. I really try not to get caught, because I know it's fucking nasty, but dammit, I can't stop. It doesn't even smell GOOD. It just smells FASCINATING.

I can't look anyone in the eye for too long, or I get paranoid and start to build scenarios in my head in which I am no longer there. So I look at the little area in between their eyes.

I check the back seat of my car every time I get in. Even if I already looked back there, and already put things there, I always lock my doors, and double check.

I always try to match the pace of anyone next to me, as far as which foot is going where. If they're going left, right, left, I'm doing the same. If I don't match, I switch my steps up to match. I blame ROTC.

I compulsively flip my hair like i'm in an aveeno commercial. All the time.

I constantly redo my ponytail because something always feels off, I can never leave it alone for more than a few minutes.

I type up full on thought out responses to things, read it, decide it's retarded, and delete it. If I posted everything I typed all the time, I'd have like triple the posts I have now. :lol:

I can't bear the sound of styrofoam or balloons rubbing each other. It causes me severe pain.

I have to sleep with a body pillow in between my legs and arms, or I feel like I'm going to crush my balls in between my legs.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I have this thing where I sometimes listen to terrifying dark ambient while alone in the house by myself.

This just happened. I'm very scared and I need the toilet.

When I go to the toilet, I always always lock the door but still worry disproportionately about being walked in on. Don't know why.

I even lock the door when it's just me in the house.

Reaction score
I used to fall asleep to this every day. Not really scary or ambient but damn good
https://soundcloud.com/erwtenpeller/war-of-the-worlds
I need to eat some real food Ive, been eating junk for 2 months straight.
my brain has been shutting down a lot l8ly where ill fall asleep in the middle of work, it makes me angry so when i wake up i start to hype up an invisible crowd and yell at them. I do that throughout the day.

zakattak192

Reaction score

Every time you post something I read it as Archer.

Hmm. Something weird about myself... I have an irrational fear of walking out of the bathroom after taking a shit and forgetting to pull my pants up. I have to remind myself like every 30 seconds on the toilet to remember to pull my pants up, and right before I unlock the bathroom door I give myself a little pat-down to make sure my pants aren't around my ankles.

Also, my entire life until the day I graduated high school, I used to be super paranoid about making noise while dropping a deuce in a public bathroom. Multiple times in my high school bathroom I tried to MacGyver some sort of contraption out of toilet paper so that anyone else that could potentially walk into the bathroom wouldn't be able to hear any farts or plops. I'd say more of my time spent in the bathroom at high school was spent trying to figure out how to shit in silence than actually shitting.

Now that I've graduated high school I give absolutely zero fucks about how much noise I make while shitting in a public bathroom.

Reaction score
as i was reading that i thought it totally worked. Could be that the tp in public restrooms is too thin or something cause i just go with the layering to get rid of the ass splash and it works usually with no noise but the tp is really thick.

zakattak192

Reaction score
as i was reading that i thought it totally worked. Could be that the tp in public restrooms is too thin or something cause i just go with the layering to get rid of the ass splash and it works usually with no noise but the tp is really thick.

I tried that. Multiple times. The toilet paper at my highschool was literally 1-ply. By the time I got enough layers to potentially stop any splashing, it was also unfortunately enough layers to clog the toilet.

My life in high school was so hard. :wallbash:

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Here's a weird thing from my childhood: I used to dip entire sticks of butter into coffee grounds that I would find in used filters in the trash and eat them. If you knew me personally, this would prob explain a lot.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Here's a weird thing from my childhood: I used to dip entire sticks of butter into coffee grounds that I would find in used filters in the trash and eat them. If you knew me personally, this would prob explain a lot.

:ugh: Dude seriously? How are your arteries not hardened?

')