Weirdest song I've ever heard: Ylvis "The Fox"

• Thread starter Solodini
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
The song isn't bad for this style. It's a cut above the garbage they play on the radio all day, which is sad considering it's a joke song.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
The song isn't bad for this style. It's a cut above the garbage they play on the radio all day, which is sad considering it's a joke song.

All the Ylvis songs are good songs that are also hilarious. They have good taste :p

wankerness

Reaction score
All the Ylvis songs are good songs that are also hilarious. They have good taste :p

That might be stretching it a little bit. This basically sounds like the a Psy song with the guy from HIM singing the verses and an obnoxious youtube cam kid on the chorus.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
I find this song almost embarrassing to listen to, and the video's just out there.

Though, the same could be said for most "Weird" viral music videos/songs. If the pattern is to be followed, I'll be humming this and listening to it way too much until it just fades out completely.

Rotatous

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting to laugh but I actually did, shamefully- mainly towards the end

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
the problem with these 'viral' videos/songs is that they're funny the first time, a little less the second time. by the third time it's supposed not to have an effect anymore. I can't tell you how far below 0 they go once they've been played for a 1,000,000,000th time

')