Weirdest Trade Offer I've yet received

• Thread starter golem
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

golem

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bicycle stuff. From parts to lycra outfits and helmets. I think it fits in the mid-life crisis male category same as guitars for a lot of people. Note that I don't cycle as I never learned (and have zero interest)
I have asked for biccycle stuff. But I'm 6'6" so most people don't have stuff the right size.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
More of a Gandalf then. Hope you let people pass, we gotta share the road.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
When I was a kid we got two goats. My mum thought it would keep the grass down and that they'd be friendly.

I don't know why she thought this because when she was a kid she also had goats and the only story we've ever heard about them was when they attacked my uncle.

Anyway, they're hateful creatures. We tried letting them in a fenced field, but they got stuck in the fence. We tried letting them run free, but they got stuck in the fence. We tried tying them up, but they ended up just getting wrapped around trees or each other or literally anything they could find.

And they didn't want help either. They'd cry as soon as they realised they were stuck. And when you went to help them they'd struggle every way they could to prevent you from helping them. They'd bite you when you put your hand near their head to free them.

And they were mean too. They'd ram anyone or anything that came near them. You'd get a headbutt just by existing within their vision. And they were insane and they could jump. So they could jump onto windowsills and smash the windows.

And they shit everywhere. Just everywhere. And they did it passively. And constantly. Like just as they're walking around there'd be pellets spilling out of them.

And then when we finally gave them away to a farmer, he said we could call and my sister could visit them because she was still attached to them. But then he never answered our calls because they ran away, and we found this out because they turned up in a local newspaper story about two goats roaming around terrorising the countryside.
And this right here is exactly why I still check this forum.This forum and Yahoo News comment section bring joy to my life. :cheers:

')