Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria Cover

• Thread starter Zeth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zeth

Reaction score
I'm not the best at mixing or mastering, but hopefully if I keep at it I'll get better. ^___^

Also I couldn't get the chorus squeal to sound right, could have something to do with recording the song in C Minor instead of Eb Minor

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not bad :yesway: I'm a huge Coheed fan (even have a keywork tattoo), so most of my comments would be biased in the form of "IT'S NOT RIGHT IT'S NOT HOW THEY PLAY IT RARRRARARARAAARARARA" :lol: I actually really like the way you did the verses (very different from the original), though I'd have stuck to the way the original is for the first bit, and then changed it on the second repeats to make it build.

Zeth

Reaction score
Not bad :yesway: I'm a huge Coheed fan (even have a keywork tattoo), so most of my comments would be biased in the form of "IT'S NOT RIGHT IT'S NOT HOW THEY PLAY IT RARRRARARARAAARARARA" :lol: I actually really like the way you did the verses (very different from the original), though I'd have stuck to the way the original is for the first bit, and then changed it on the second repeats to make it build.

Thanks so much, that's great advice. I agree about putting the original version of the verse in, I just hadn't thought about it until now. xP

')