Went for a walk, this followed me home... (Vader content)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, new cabinet day for Matt! (before anyone says it, yes... I know I am a gear whore and leave it at that! ;)) I found a dude selling a Vader cab cheap so I grabbed one. Apparently he has SIX of them so he was selling two of them off now that they're back from their 35-date tour. Nice guy, plays in a band that was called Decapitate from MD, said they changed their name recently but I can't remember to what? :shrug: Either way, new cab for me! No tremoverb (for now at least), but this should sound sweet with my incoming Randall RT2/50 power amp and the Fractal Audio Amp-FX Ultra!!!! :tmm: :tmm: :tmm:

Here is part one of the equation for the most br00t4l of m3+41! :hbang:

Vader_1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw that ad. I'd like to try that, sometime.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
You gonna be in town this weekend? My buddy Todd is coming down with the Road King halfstack he just bought (complete with the split Road King cab) tomorrow afternoon. I may be able to persuade him to bring Dual Rec #5 with him.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:shred:

e-reps and congrats! Vaders absolutely OWN!!!

[action=LordOVchaoS]is not so metal anymore... before today me and Edroz were the only ss.org members with Vaders... me being the only non-endorsee (though I do unofficially endorse Adam's cabs and him as a person with every ounce of my being). Now there's 4 of us! In one fucking day!!![/action]

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
:shred:

e-reps and congrats! Vaders absolutely OWN!!!

[action=LordOVchaoS]is not so metal anymore... before today me and Edroz were the only ss.org members with Vaders... me being the only non-endorsee (though I do unofficially endorse Adam's cabs and him as a person with every ounce of my being). Now there's 4 of us! In one fucking day!!![/action]
And soon to be less metal still.

[action=OzzyC] plans on the purchase of a Vader 2x12 in the not-so-distant future (Read: a few months)[/action]

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
Those Vader cabs just look plain menacing. If I ever leave combos and go back to a cab setup, Vader is definitely where I would look.

Awesome score! :metal:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
You gonna be in town this weekend? My buddy Todd is coming down with the Road King halfstack he just bought (complete with the split Road King cab) tomorrow afternoon. I may be able to persuade him to bring Dual Rec #5 with him.

I'm in town but it's my girlfriend's weekend down here and she's not feeling too great so I'll be taking care of her. If you guys are around tomorrow I can come out because she has to head home early, but today isn't looking too good. Sorry. :wavey:

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
damn matt, this purchase was fast! :lol: you just asked me last night if you should buy it or not :shred:

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah Edroz just like we change underware Matt changes Guitars/amps/Effects/cabs....I seriously cannot keep up with him....i plan on buying him axe-Fx when he's done with it.....you grab the vader...although you do have enough vader gear i think?.....

keaton003.jpg

That guitar still makes me wanna Pee-pee.....

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
sunday we pull out all your vaders and stand in front of them all with your pee-pee-wee and we take an updated photo? cool!!! these marshall 's are glorified wall paper you know that!!!

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
sunday we pull out all your vaders and stand in front of them all with your pee-pee-wee and we take an updated photo? cool!!! these marshall 's are glorified wall paper you know that!!!

and wear that vader approved endorsee shirt again too...