Went to the doctor today.....

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
to get the results of the blood test and CT scan. Not only are the tumors back, but they're even bigger. :noway:
The next step is 4-5 days in the hospital for a second even stronger level of chemo.:noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude that really sucks:noway:, I really hope things workout for you, it hits close to home for me, my best friend died after a 3 year battle with leukemia at the age of 3, he died a day before his 14th birthday:( I still donate $20-40 a month for cancer research to this day:yesway:

Reactions: Nik

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that dude :( I hope that this new level of chemo works out better!

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, Mike... I am so very sorry to hear that. I can only imagine what you're going through, so I don't really have anything wise to say... other than to try to keep your head up and think positive. And as others have said, keep fightin' the hell out of it, dude. You'll get there. :yesway:

Some of us need to stop complaining.
Well said. The amount of stuff that we take for granted daily is indescribeable.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
to get the results of the blood test and CT scan. Not only are the tumors back, but they're even bigger. :noway:
The next step is 4-5 days in the hospital for a second even stronger level of chemo.:noplease:

That really really sucks man. Very sorry to hear it, but you're still in my prayers dude. Are they just upping the dosage on the same drugs, or trying something different?