Wes Borland's guitar clinics.

• Thread starter 220BX
  • Start date
  • Tags
    wes borland
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
so that's wes singing??

Nope. It's a guy who looks just like Wes, walks, talks and acts like Wes, cusses like Wes; just don't give a fuck like Wes, and just might be the next best thing but not quite Wes!

His real name is "Frank Bibblies" if you cared to know.

:rolleyes:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Nope. It's a guy who looks just like Wes, walks, talks and acts like Wes, cusses like Wes; just don't give a fuck like Wes, and just might be the next best thing but not quite Wes!

His real name is "Frank Bibblies" if you cared to know.

:rolleyes:

:rofl: 'Cause I'm Wes Borland yes I'm the real Borland all the other Wes Borlands are just plain annoyin' so won't the real Wes Borland put your ax down? Put your ax down, put your ax down!

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
so that's wes singing??

indeed it is wes singing.
I've been waiting on the BLB album for so frigin long! Its a mad combo of different industrial/goth bands which i find cool. His inspirations have shown through in the music they're making. The whole combo of it all has made its own unique sound i think, and what is most important. Its stands out compared to alot of the other stuff out there. I really like wes's voice in the music too, he's so 100% serious in everything he sings :hbang:

Murder Soul

Reaction score
I always like the slow/melodic songs that Wes made in Bizkit.

')