Wes Hauch Quits The Faceless, Joins Glass Casket

• Thread starter blaaargh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I didn't know Glass Casket was still around. I remember hearing "In Between The Sheets" on one of those Metal For The Masses CDs.

I'm sure this will be awesome.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
I'm all for this, Autotheism was pretty bad (to me, chill dudes) I think Glass Casket would suit Wes far better.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I lost my Faceless shirt for a long time. I found it tonight and am currently wearing it.

That's shitty, but I'm ready to hear some Glass Casket.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
More than anything I'm just glad to hear Glass Casket will be back up and running. So many of their riffs have influenced my writing immeasurably, can't wait to see what new material they'll be putting out!

KJGaruda

Likes a good riff
Reaction score
Never heard anything from Glass Casket, but I'll do my homework and check it out, since I've heard nothing but good things about them.

I wonder if there is any animosity between Wes and Keene though, since The Faceless seems to be 'The Michael Keene Show' basically.

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the song in question:

It comes in about 4/5 of the way through the album. You've been listening to this heavy chaotic stuff for 40 minutes and then there's this singular part that's just awe inspiring and brings the heaviness some relief. It's like 5 seconds, but it's beautiful.

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
Holy shit, Glass Casket reactivates? I don't think I'm ready for this...

Mike

Reaction score
I didn't know Glass Casket was still around. I remember hearing "In Between The Sheets" on one of those Metal For The Masses CDs.

I'm sure this will be awesome.

You literally took exactly what I was going to say lol. Anyway always interesting to hear how these things pan out.

Reaction score
Holy shit, this is pretty awesome. I haven't heard anything from Glass Casket since I was 15. I remember really digging the track "Too Scared to Live" back then. Plus, Wes is one of my favorite guitarists.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Shame, I loved Autotheism and thought that line-up had the potential for some more awesome stuff.

I'll keep an eye on Wes though, because he's fantastic.

Vigaren

Reaction score
I love Wes. One of the best players out there IMO. I guess anything he does turnes out really good though, as long as he dosent quit music Im happy!!!

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Is Dustie from BtBaM still with em'? Him and Wes making music would be some twosome!

')