Wes Hauch Quits The Faceless, Joins Glass Casket

• Thread starter blaaargh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
I really liked Autotheism because that band is one of the few technical DM projects that write really good music, but Hauch was one of the best in the business, a huge loss for the band.

I can't agree with that first part, but I definitely agree with the 2nd.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know what project Lyle is in now? I miss that guy.

gordon_mlz

Reaction score
Been waiting for new glass casket material for way too long. Friend of mine and me even asked Dusty about it at a BTBAM show last year.

Also, Rudinger is just such a nice guy that loves playing drums, so I think he's up for anything as long as the band isn't full of assholes.

Lastly, Michael Keene sounds like he's gargling a sack of nuts when he tries to sing. :fawk:

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
Is The Faceless gonna turn into the next HAARP machine, with everyone leaving (including Rudinger)? I doubt Rudinger will leave, he seems to really enjoy his gig with The Faceless, judging by instagram posts and whatnot.

Don't do this to me pls :erk:

Experimorph

Reaction score
I only noticed this now! Figures I haven't been too active on following bands' doings.

I really don't know anything about Wes or what's going on within The Faceless but I realise devoting your time to a band you're not comfortable with is counterproductive. That said I hope Keene keeps the course he's taken because Autotheism was the first The Faceless record I liked and one of the best albums of 2012.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wes also has his project with Ryan Gilsan (ex-Allegaeon) and Martin (ex-bass for Decapitated).

')