Westboro Church to Picket Dio Memorial

• Thread starter 13point9
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Ya know what really sucks is I believe in god, and from a moral stand point I think I can take a little bit from all religions, but what really chaps my ass is these fucking moron pieces of shit extremists that make all religions look like mindless cults. Oh an then you've got the ass raping pedophiles that make everyone think that all christian/catholic priests are kiddy diddlers. :noplease:

I really don't understand the point in protesting someones funeral or memorial.
If you've really objected to that persons existence than you should be happy instead of protesting, I mean, whats there left to protest ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
i don't want there to be any violence, but i know it's going to be inevitable at this specific funeral.

i COMPLETELY support tire slashing, and any other means of somehow slowing them down from getting to the funeral itself... so long as nobody associated with dio or his fans are caught in the act.

leipzig175

Reaction score
The biker group that counters the WBC is called the Patriot Guard. They came to the town I live and revved their engines so no one could hear anything the WBC was shouting.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----------

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Actualy thats wrong. Hell was never created for man and God would see no man cast into the pit of fire. If anything they should be praying forgiveness for his soul...

Ahhh that good old unconditional Christian love...
:nuts:

What? Why should Dio be forgiven?...

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
What? Why should Dio be forgiven?...

According to WBC, he's sinning (apparently there was a "Thou shall not be awesome" commandment). Therefore, since he's sinning, the WBC would hope that Dio is forgiven by God for his sins.

But, this IS WBC we are talking about here.

')