WHAAAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO FINAL FANTASY XIII AGAIINN??

• Thread starter Shadow_6667
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow_6667

Reaction score
WE MUST TAKE SERIOUS ACTION.

AFTER SQUARE ENIX's TAKEOVER FROM SQUARESOFT, THEY GAVE US A SH*TTY XII WHICH WAS NOT EVEN FF AND HAVE BEEN PROMISING ONE LIKE VII FOR 4 YEARS?

I PERSONALLY STRUGGLED TO GET BY SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FIRST DATE MARCH THE 26th 2006. AND THE MARCH THE 26th 2007 AND 08.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF HEEEEEEEEEELPP

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I PERSONALLY STRUGGLED TO GET BY SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FIRST DATE MARCH THE 26th 2006. AND THE MARCH THE 26th 2007 AND 08.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF HEEEEEEEEEELPP

YOU COULD TRY NOT PUTTING SO MUCH STOCK IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!

YOU COULD ALSO WORK ON YOUR TYPING, THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS JUST TO THE LEFT OF THE A. HERE I'LL TRY IT FOR YOU now. It work's!

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Yeah, Computers Electronics IT section.

Uematsu only wrote one song for FFXII (Kiss Me Goodbye). Hitoshi Sakimoto did the rest (with others, and remixed some Uematsu stuff). Still a good soundtrack if you like FF Tactics/Vagrant Story style. Uematsu's doing all other XBox RPGs like Blue Dragon (with Ian Gillian :lol:).

One thing that will definitely make FFXIII grand: Masashi Hamauzu is composing the soundtrack. :hbang:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tbh i rather liked FF12... it had something, and the characters were pretty cool :yesway: They tried something new, it failed generally, but hey :shrug: I thought it was ok :lol: The one i, personally, am pissed off with, is 11. What the fuck was that? An online only final fantasy game? Are you fucking insane?

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
...and I personally thought that FFXII is the best in the entire series, right back to the first one for NES. I think it's better than 6 and 7 both. Best characters, awesome art direction, really liked the battle system and the world, and it had a solid story. "Generally failed?" :lol:

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
...and I personally thought that FFXII is the best in the entire series, right back to the first one for NES. I think it's better than 6 and 7 both. Best characters, awesome art direction, really liked the battle system and the world, and it had a solid story. "Generally failed?" :lol:

Wow, I could not disagree with you more :lol:

I don't even understand what the OP is bitching about here. Did the release date of FFXIII get pushed back or something?

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Calm down, Roman. It's a video game. Just be glad that they're taking the time to make the game as good as they can rather than rushing it and putting it out years before it's ready. If you can't compose yourself a little better and lay off the caps lock, you're going to start pissing a lot of people off.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score

I agree with you dude, "generally failed" as in it didn't do too well with sales so far as i've heard. I thought it was great. Not better than 7, especially not character/story wise, but certainly a step up from 10 2 :ugh:

goth_fiend

Reaction score
they have never had a release day for FF XIII, but I can say it will probably come out december this year in japan, may/june next year in us/europe, Im patient I could care less, I still havent finished lost odyssey and blue dragon, or the new star ocean for that matter, plus im good for at least 2 more playthroughs on fallout 3 so yeah

')