What are yall doing to get into the HaLlOwEeN spirit?!?!

• Thread starter Gmork
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Preparing to see how Brexit will happen and in what form. Real live horror here no joke.

Oh and N. Ireland is big into Halloween so there'll be a parade, trick or treating and the usual stuff. We're not big into this from where I come from so it's not a big deal to me but my kids were born here so they're more into the Halloween spirit even if we don't do much for it. Also candy and stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of headless horsemen, I went down to Sleepy Hollow for the cemetery tour one time. That was pretty fun, especially if you're into the book or the movie(s). That section of NY is especially haunting this time of year. Reminds of the first Halloween movie, quiet, vanilla suburbia with orange leaves all over the ground, cheesy Halloween decorations hung up but a kinda unsettling chill in the air.

Following up on this, I was down in Kinderhook for something unrelated and happened across this.

20191012_142602_HDR~2.jpg

20191012_142618~2.jpg
20191012_142607~2.jpg

Gmork

Reaction score
Got a ps4 pro last night to replace my constantly overheating day 1 ps4, my plan tonight!?........ Transfer PT demo!!

Demiurge

Reaction score
Good thing I bought the super-mega-ultra candy bag for trick-or-treaters. Four kids so far. My city's trick-or-treat hours are 5-8:30pm but I think I'll be shutting down. I'll be popular at work tomorrow.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good thing I bought the super-mega-ultra candy bag for trick-or-treaters. Four kids so far. My city's trick-or-treat hours are 5-8:30pm but I think I'll be shutting down. I'll be popular at work tomorrow.

Yeah, we bought like 20lbs of candy...then it snows.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
This was my first Halloween in our new house. The kids were out in force! Old neighborhood, the kids all went downtown for a huge party/ trick-or-treat thing so it was dead. But in this neighborhood, going house to house is still a BIG thing. We cleared our vehicles out of the driveway and shut out the lights. I didn't hear the doorbell ring even once. Also prob helps that the the sidewalk is on the other side of the street.

And kids are alright... I just don't dig screaming hyped up kids. I feel like I shouldn't feel that way but I do. Interacting with kids when they're somewhat calm and sincerely interested to share about something is a really cool thing. But when they're in groups, they just become too irritating.

Latest posts

')