What are you hoping to get for Xmas?

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rummy

maybe this year
Contributor
Reaction score
Already bought myself a head/cab with the Xmas excuse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Drunk.

Oh and a shit load of books. I was in Waterstones today and read the opening paragraph of the Motley Crue autobiography, 'The Dirt', and needless to say I can't wait to read the rest when I get it for christmas.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
MMM

I want a heavy heavy heavy amp:
Vintage Electric Ñu Twin (Hi Gain style Made in Argentina)
ve_nutwinr1.jpg

ve_nutwinr3.jpg

vintageelectricutwin.jpg

And maybe some money to get CD's, and the stuff fo the 8 tring guitar (EMG 45DC, Mahogany, purpleheart, maple, tunners)

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Probably just a couple pedals, and perhaps money towards a Brice 6 string bass.

Reaction score
I just got a HD-tv for my room... so Im thinking of telling my mom not to bother... But a nintendo wii would be sooo awesome.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest pile of Pepsi Max you have never seen. Seriously, I live off that stuff! In the last two and a half days i have drunk 5litres of the stuff. Shit. :nuts:

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
I may pick up a xbox360 or ps3 for my gf's house, as she got a 50" hdtv a few months ago that kicks ass...for me, that KXK deal looks sweet, and I've been shopping for a mesa or engl or vht power amp, and I know my gf ordered me a 60gb ipod a couple days ago...my birthday is next sat so I get double presents at the end of the year:fawk:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The biggest pile of Pepsi Max you have never seen. Seriously, I live off that stuff! In the last two and a half days i have drunk 5litres of the stuff. Shit. :nuts:
That might be unhealthy...

JoryGriffin

Reaction score
I want a decent Wah pedal because the one in my Line6 foot controller sucks mega balls... But i dunno which one to get :shrug:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
That might be unhealthy...

Just a wee bit. Probably worse than the alcohol that i don't touch, seeing as it is packed full of Aspartame. And aspartame metabolises (no 'z'!:fawk:) into something or other plus methanol...whihc makes you go blind. Eek!

Reaction score
brother 1: nothing as i just gave him my last 2 6-stringers
brother 2: bulk drumsticks, if my parents give into him with a new kit :mad:
parents: dinner
myself: Jackson COW, Carvin Legacy 2x12. \m/ and then whatever my parents get me, hopefully a rack case

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
Argh, had a realization of some crap I need.

New list would be

-Viewsonic 20.1" Widescreen monitor
-StroboStomp tuner
-Call of Duty 2

Money leftover and money from work will be going towardseither another Mesa 2x12, an ESP SC-500, or save a bit more and get a dual G5 now that they're über cheap used.. \m/

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm asking for either a THD Hotplate or a Peterson Virtual Strobe, though I suspect that as the hotplate allows me to sound good while not having to turn up as much, my mom's going to have a slight bias towards that. :lol:

Aside from that, just the usual stuff - some more button-down shirts (I :wub: L.L. Bean oxfords), a sweater or two, a bunch of books, a few CD's, whatever...

It's funny, in that as a kid you got a sweater and were like, "Oh, no, not a sweater," and now I'm 25 I get a sweater, and I'm like "Awesome, a sweater!" It's amazing how your tastes change.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Just a wee bit. Probably worse than the alcohol that i don't touch, seeing as it is packed full of Aspartame. And aspartame metabolises (no 'z'!:fawk:) into something or other plus methanol...whihc makes you go blind. Eek!

:agreed: I find it interesting that you drink that stuff, knowing what's in it. I found out about aspartame (however you spell that) about 7 years ago when my mom told me about it. :eek:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Money. I'll figure out what to spend it on later.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
A recording interface for my PC and shedloads of cd's/dvd's.

I'm buying myself a KXK and a new (to me) car. Mine leaks when it rains. Hopefully it'll be quicker too, downgrading to an 1800 Focus estate from a Civic Type R has bored me to tears. Still, I don't need the space of the Focus anymore, so fast cars here I come!

Latest posts

')