What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score
I am listening to HOLY GRAIL trying to figure where all this hype is coming from. I am 8 songs in and still not the least bit impressed. Loads of talent but the album is very plain sounding, nothing at all to grab the listener.

But Ill finish up the album and hope for the best.

Futurian

Reaction score
Behold the Arctopus - Horrorscension.. they've really found a formula that works for them. Though some of the best harmonies I find myself asking "was that an accident or are they musical geniouses" it's still fantastic.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I first heard about these guys about 6 months ago, and I don't understand why it have
taken so long for me to check these guys out! IM FUCKING BLOWN AWAY DAMNIT!!!

These are the most crazy and insane guys I have ever seen play live. Very very awesome.

DaemonRage

Shred Till You're Dead!
Reaction score
Switched back to bass and was looking for some challenging bass players to follow... first thought was Alex Webster. Cannibal Corpse \m/ I had stopped listening to them after the "Vile" album and recently decided to pick up their latest 3 albums. They Rule! :bowdown:"The Bleeding" will always be my Fav album from them but their newer stuff is just as good! :hbang:

')