What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
I always used to think that Wintersun's Time I had kind of a thin sounding mix (despite how orchestral and full it is), but 2 days ago my friend and I wired up the dual 12" Kicker CompS subwoofers into my truck's system, and everything changed. Apparently I just never listened to the album through anything that could support the bass spectrum of it. It's a new album to me again.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I'm getting my KoRn on at the moment...the main riff to this song was one of the first I learned on guitar.

Beowulf Von Thrashmeister

Reaction score
Napalm Death `Scum` (recorded by the BBC in 1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzmXQY0l5Xs

R-2305660-1275780917.jpeg.jpg

Classic !!!. :hbang:

Does anyone in the UK remember the Arena Heavy Metal documentary that was broadcast on BBC 2 in 1989, and the `Heavy Metal Heaven` show presented by Elvira (which had Slayer, Metallica and Napalm Death filmed for the show) ? :)

SeductionS

Reaction score
Can't get enough of this...

As great as Wolfheart is, as much I hate Tuomas Saukkonen for disbanding all bands/projects he was in.

I loved the variety he had going on with bands like Black Sun Aeon, Before the Dawn, RoutaSielu, Dawn Of Solace and The Final Harvest.

')