What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beefmuffin

New Boot Goofin
Reaction score
At work bouncing between Cattle Decap's The Anthropocene Extinction and BTBAM's Coma Ecliptic. When it starts to get too real and I can't contain the metal (the need to throw up horns or head bang) I calm down with some Cher radio. :hbang::shred:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score

I always felt this band got unfairly lumped in with the nu-metal movement and didn't really get the credit they deserve for sounding as unique as they do. Could just be me, though. :lol:

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
Amorphis - Under the Red Cloud

Mad at myself for letting this release slide under my radar for 10 whole days, but it's mine now. :metal:

spn_phoenix_92

The Black Winter
Reaction score
Bit different from my usual tastes, but for some reason I just can't stop listening to this song. Also awesome to see Alissa White-Gluz featured in it :hbang:

Reaction score
ISIS - Panopticon

I'm back on an Isis tip after a while of not listening to them. Maybe I'll get into "In The Absence Of Truth" now. I hated it when it came out.

p4vl

Reaction score
Megadeth-Killing is My Business, Peace Sells, Rust in Peace and various b-sides (KiMB is the only album that benefited from the remasters). Can't get enough old-school Megadeth (except for So Far, So Good...So What, which should be used in drug use prevention programs).

Dave was a kick ass guitar player and riff writer back in the day (in standard-ish tuning, no less). His solos always had more balls.

Reaction score
Will Haven - Carpe Diem

Most underrated heavy band of their time. So wrongly lumped in with nu-metal, and put on some truly heinous tours (in the UK, anyway). Saw them a few months ago at Temples festival and they brought it so hard. This album is amazing.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Randomly popped up on YT suggestions a few days ago and I've been hooked since. I'm a melancholy addict.

Latest posts

')