What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I discovered this band via Loudwire.com, and pretty much became addicted to this song. It's the perfect blend of A-tuned riffage and good melodic rock, at least to my ears!

tm20

Reaction score
I quite like this, never heard of them before. Not keen on the mix though. Sounds like the vocalist's mum did it, ha.

i quite like it :) it was mixed by Will Putney who also has produced for Fit For An Autopsy and Northlane

Reaction score
Its not too bad, it just very kind to the singer! Haha..

N.p.Coalesce - Ox

Its an awesome album. I fear a younger generation might not be aware of how amazing Coalesce were. Dirty, dirty twisty hardcore. This was a .... comeback record.

Edit. Why cant i say T I T S? Schutzstaffel.org!! I think the expletives filter should be set up to switch off when we talk about hardcore royalty.

Reaction score
Monarch! - Die Tonight

Disgusting drone doom/sludge from la fraunce with a preposterous guitar tone.

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
Mustaine's banter in-between songs at this show... @ 21:00 in as he introduces In My Darkest Hour...lmmfao

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Currently listening to Electric Wizard - Dopethrone in the office. In the car, Dawnbringer - Nucleus, Black Cobra - Invernal, Black Tusk - Tend No Wounds, Red Fang - Red Fang, Ahab - The Call of the Wretched Sea, Into Another - Omens, Built to Spill - Untethered Moon.

Latest posts

')