What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score

This can't be the first time i've posted this here but who cares, this is the best live version of the best metallica song ever (and therefore one of the best metal songs ever. There, i said it. come at me.)

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score

This can't be the first time i've posted this here but who cares, this is the best live version of the best metallica song ever (and therefore one of the best metal songs ever. There, i said it. come at me.)

As many times as I've seen this clip, I still to this day get chills. This has got to be one of the most flawless, explosive, hypnotizing, intensely passionate, full on, over the top performances that the guys ever gave. It's as if all the stars and planets aligned that evening and stirred up something inside all of them... to the point that they almost couldn't even release the power and energy fast enough. The way that Lars was shaking as the energy continued pulsating through him... even after they stopped.

And not to take anything away from Jason, but I can't help but to think that Cliff's soul shed a tear that night. RIP and metal up your ass, brother.

Sorry for the blah blah blah... just still so blown away by how awesome they were back in the day.

')