What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevexc

Reaction score

I will be VERY impressed if something better than the new Fleshgod comes out this year, because this album is absolutely flawless. An hour of ball-crushing yet hauntingly beautiful death metal.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Was listening to some Arsis today. Never saw the video for "Carve My Cross" before posting this and noticed Brandon Ellis playing a sweet old school ESP Mirage. James Malone shredding on a Peavey Tracer is pretty funny though, that was my first guitar when I was 15. It was less than awesome! :lol:

broj15

Reaction score
can't believe I've put off listening to this for so long. I've been stuck on it the past few days

Reaction score
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats. Hadn't heard of them until like three months ago. Best doom I've heard in years. I'd post a video but some of the official ones have boobies flopping around and I don't want to get slapped with the banhammer.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Checking out cloudkicker in depth for the first time. I dig most of it, but its just really good background music. Not a whole lot to latch onto

Arkeion

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew this was a thing. The first track on this album is :scream:

Paradise Lie is probably my favorite, but I fangirl pretty hard for anything Werstler.

CaptainD00M

Lungsman
Reaction score
I'm on a throughly massive blues kick at the moment, so I went back to one of my old favourite guitar heroes Warren Haynes who is a boss in the realms of guitar not-so-related to metal.

Some might say a World Boss :D

broj15

Reaction score

Live at Pompeii is one of my favorite live albums ever. Pompeii and this version of Shut The Door by Fugazi are the recordings that have inspired me the most when it comes to how music should be played in a live setting.

')