What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
Sum 41 - Fake My Own Death.

I'm not going to lie, I have been blasting it full volume since I first heard it this morning. I seriously didn't expect this new song to be good at all, but it's a blast and has flashbacks of the Sum 41 I fell in love with when I was 12. I can't wait for the new album!

aclstrat

Reaction score
Hello guys! Just dropped my new instrumental rock/metal EP this weekend! Would love to get some feedback from fellow musicians! Full EP stream is up on Youtube and EP for sale over at BandCamp

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score

Blasting some damn good IN after coming home from Tuska... God damn, I love Finland.

broj15

Reaction score
Saw these guys last night and they've got me hooked.

a1074221353_16.jpg

https://staghorn.bandcamp.com/releases

One of the best bands in the St. Louis music scene right now. post-rock/post-metal. beautiful and emotionally crushing one minute, extremely heavy, yet uplifting the next.

"We, are Staghorn.

An instrumental three-piece outfit from St. Louis, Missouri debuts “Parousia I / Kismet II” - 30 minutes of euphonic introspection where global ethic and activism transcend the traditional parameters of music. Music. Thought. Action. Solidarity.

You, are Staghorn."

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score

Can't stop listening to this song. Motionless are a band I've been a fan of since I was in 8th grade. Their last two albums have been a little iffy, because I don't really dig the industrial sound unless it's Rammstein, but this song is back to the good old metal core sound that they had on "Creatures". Anyone here dig these guys? :hbang:

Latest posts

')